Despite forecasts and this strange weather we're having this week. The show must go on! :)
At noon, the vendors will determine whether or not setup will be in or outside. Despite lightning, rain, sun or snow (we are in Indiana...) the show will still be happening, but with an indoor backup plan at the same address.
Let's all cross our fingers for perfect weather, like we've been having with a rain forecast everyday this week, but if things do get nasty please still stop in and say hi we are all so excited to showcase our products. Can't wait, it's on 24 hours away.